Friday, December 14, 2012

Cranberry-Pineapple-Yogurt Smoothie






I love this time of the year when I can find a bag of fresh cranberry in stores.   So I got a bag another day and all I think about is making myself a smoothie.   I just love the tangy flavor in cranberry, especially when paring with pineapple or orange juice that provides its natural sweetness to a smoothie and the honey and yogurt that make this smoothie just creamy and perfect. 
So, I got my cranberry with pineapple, and yogurt smoothie fixed for breakfast to start my day today in order to keep the balance and try to stay as healthy as I could after I've been eating “whatever I feel like” for the last few weeks.
I still have some of cranberry left and I've already planned of making something for my next post.  See you then.  J




What you need:
1/4 cup or a handful of fresh cranberry
1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
1/4 cup pine apple juice
1/2 cup/4 oz. nonfat plain yogurt
 1/2 cup crushed ice
1 tbsp honey

: Blend everything in the blender until smooth and frothy.  Serve 1 or 2 if you want to share... J


Enjoy!
^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...