Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Pink Detox Drink...





There is no secret that I love to eat, and you all already know that. Right? As I get older, I’ve always take more precaution about what I eat and what I have taken in to feed my body. You know, I want to be as healthy as I can but never hope to live to be 100th or something like that. Noooo…too long! I think if I can make it through to be 80th without scratches and bruises, and a handful of medications to just keep me alive day by day, I’d be truly blessed!

But sometimes I just wander off the healthy track and indulge myself with high calories food and keep eating without thinking too much about consequences. And more often that my overeating is surely caused by stressed.

    
 
 
 
 
And this is the reason that, once in a while, I have to remind myself to slow down and make sure that I won’t go too far off the healthy track as I’ve planned.   By having a fruit or veggies smoothie with or without yogurt 4-5 days a week is one of the options I have that I’m trying to stay away from my doctor. Last time I check, I only visit my doctor once a year just for physical checkup!  Hooray for that!
 
 
 
 
Be Healthy. Be Happy.


What you need:   for 1 big glass

1 cup Watermelon, chopped
1/2 medium apple, unpeeled and chopped
A handful seedless red grapes
1 stalk celery, chopped
2-3 thinly sliced fresh ginger
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup crushed Ice
 *add honey or sweetener as preferred

: Blend everything in the blender until smooth and frothy
 
 
Enjoy!
 
^__^
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...