Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blackberry Honey-Yogurt Pops...



I know… you might probably don’t want to see any more of blackberry but I promise that this will be my last post about them (I have a lot left and I've already freeze them!).  After this, we can try something else that’s really yummy!  These Popsicle are just too good not to share… sharing is caring, right?, especially when the weather is getting hotter here in L.A.in July and only thing I think about is something sweet and cold – like ice-cream or these awesome Popsicles –  to cool me down a little!  



These Popsicles are made special with the mix of honey and yogurt and when you take a bite, you can actually detect a hint from honey that will make you go… wow ….that is heavenly sweet!   ^__^   




What you need:
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup fresh blackberry
3 tbsp honey
1/2 not-fat plain yogurt
2 tbsp lemon juice

- Make a simple syrup by adding sugar and water and heat them up over low heat just for the sugar is - dissolve, and let it completely cool down
- Blend everything together until it turns frothy and then pour into 8 – 2-oz Popsicles. 
- Freeze them at least 8 hours or overnight before serving


Enjoy!

^___^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...