Monday, January 16, 2012

Easy Eggs in Mashed Potato cups




It's just another lazy weekend when you just want to stay in bed all day but then your stomach is telling you to "get up!, I'm hungry!"  So, my coffee is brewing while I'm looking for soumthing easy to make and there I found leftover mashed potato I had with dinner last night, hm mm... blink! and the light in my head went off!  Let's start!
BTW, I made this for ME only because my hubby doesn't like eating eggs this way, so easy for me! 




For 1 person only!

2 eggs
1/2 cup mashed potato
2 tablespoons finely shredded mozzarella cheese
cooking spray

1 cup baby spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper


Preheat the oven at 350' F

1. put mashed potato in the muffin pan to make a cup -  spray  the muffin pan with cooking spray fist!
2. add cheese on top and crack an egg on each cup
3. bake for 20 minutes

while the eggs are baking, let's quick stir-fry baby spinach.

put olive oil in the pan over medium-high heat, and then add baby spinach.  Tossing for a few time and then add salt, pepper, and lemon juice.  Done!

Serve on top of stir-fry baby spinach with a dash of salt and pepper on eggs, and with any kinds of salsa you like.  I'm having my with roasted red bell pepper and garlic puree.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...